Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Girls

They grew up fast and I missed so much of it working....17 years of tattooing.. Serving the people....following my plans to reach my goals... That goal is to add value to my name.... To work smarter not harder...to buy my freedom... To my buy free time... A time I would gladly give my children...my mother told me I can't protect my daughters from all the pain women go through growing up... The boyfriends, the arguments with their mother, he say she say teenage stuff in school, and their father they only see every few months and talk on the phone to....I missed so much...and I promise the dreams I have of all my children together chilling on vacation somewhere enjoying the sun...doing things my grandmothers dreamed about doing...will be reality...girls daddy loves you dearly....take care of each other.. And listen to your mother... You only have one mama...honor her like I honor my own....I love you.


Posted from my iPhone

3 comments:

afroballerina said...

Beautiful words and beautiful girls...

@f_ft_lessbeauty said...

Im so filled with emotion that I'm empty on words. Your girls are lucky to have a father like you. Not usually the emotional type but this struck a cord with me..

...<3

Hifadhi - African Tattoo Designs said...

Much Respect Fam! Those little ladies will need you in their life, otherwise they may choose the wrong man. It sounds as if you have a good heart, that endless vacation is forthcoming!


Stay Strong and Stay Blessed, if there is anything we can do to enhance your business let us know.

www.hifadhi.com