Friday, August 27, 2010

City of Ink's Melvin Todd

With every tattoo I have watched Melvin Todd grow as an artist...he has now launched his own website www.MelvinTodd.com and is booking appointments fast...the other day Melvin finished up a backpiece he was working on...I love how it turned out.. I'm very proud of him... I'm hoping to get a tattoo of Basquiat done by Melvin soon...I think his style if tattoo would do one of my heros justice in a major way...he also loves doing pin-up girls so I know I will be getting a bad bitch inked on me also....

If you would like to book a tattoo appointment with Melvin Todd please call 404-525-4465 from 1pm-10pm for all details also follow him on Twitter @tat2king














Posted from my iPhone

Location:323 Walker St. Atlanta, GA 30313

4 comments:

AD said...

That planets back piece is fucking AWESOME, I saw that on Twitter. The detail is amazing.

EarthAngel172 said...

The side piece is SEXY!

Tayara said...

The planets backpiece is incredible! I'm truly blown away by this.

Jhavia Nicole said...

Both of those are fucking SICK...I can't wait to get my side done