Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm now taking Tattoo Appointments for LOS ANGELES (April 10-12)



I will be in Los Angeles for a week. I will be tattooing from April 10-12 at the
2nd Annual Tats & Art for a Cure Convention, Los Angeles Convention Center.

I am hand picking ALL of the people I will be tattooing myself. I have a large number of choices to pick from. I will be picking 4-6 people with the best ideas to tattoo in L.A.

I will have to start all the West Coast tattoos @ $500 because of flight coast, hotel rooms, car rental, etc....so I'm trying my BEST to keep my work affordable to all working class. I will do 1 to 3 appointments each day I'm there...so please come creative!

If you can NOT afford $500 for a tattoo on this trip..I will be bringing some of the City of Ink staff with me, and they will be starting @ ONLY $150 for all freehand and custom tattoos....now thats VERY affordable...so support me and City of ink out on the left coast.

Please call or text me your info to my cell: 404-644-1912 (for a Miya Bailey appointment)

if you want to book another of the City of Ink artist please call: 828-525-1080 (Demayne "general manager" will be booking all the other appointments)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I will spread the word , Quickly