Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Recession, Xmas, and Single Parents

I just wanted to spread some love to ALL the single mothers and fathers on the grind hustling hard to give their children a Merry Xmas.

I remember seeing my mother work 2 and 3 jobs just to make sure me and my brothers and sister have a good Xmas full of gifts. Now it's a recession and times are even harder. Rent, bills, and gifts for the children can make any parent stress out. But keep your head and spirits up, times will get better. Pray for the other families who couldn't even have Xmas. Be thankful for the little that you do have.

So all the single mothers and fathers, I thank you for be strong and maintaining in these troubled time. Stay strong for your children, and teach them its not all about gifts but about family, pride, honor, and LOVE.

Many blessings, from Miya Bailey & City of Ink

No comments: