Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Homeless....

No matter how hard of a time we have....you must stay thankful for the little things we are blessed with...life is a struggle and we all cross paths for a reason...sometimes we even question friendship & loyalty but at the end of the day we still have each other.... Some people have no one.. Not good friends or even bad friends... No family... They have no one....walking the streets alone ...no one to call in a time of need... It's makes me think how blessed I am... How blessed my friends & family are... And how even in the dark moments we have each others back...we have a place to rest our heads at night.. We have food to eat...you have people who will listen to you when you need to vent out...be thankful y'all...be thankful for the little things....









Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's the one thing i noticed after I left the shop Wed. night was how many homeless people are out in downtown Atlanta. Too many for a city that size with resources.

Constant.Momentum said...

I took some shots of this home that was set up on the side of the rode, I need to post them. A homeless man had built a place of shelter with old wood and boxes. What was so amazing to me was the fact that he has the American flag hanging over his window.

When I was down in ATL I saw a woman sleeping on a bench with her things near our hotel which was downtown on 17th st. It made me wonder what had brought her there. *shrug* Everyone has a story.