Monday, September 8, 2008

My brothers.....

We have been through alot together. I remember moving to ATL at the age of 19 a year later I met my future business partner Tuki Carter, and Samba Sillah (the shop manager of City of Ink). Tuki was this hyper LA hip-hop break dancer playa type and Samba was the 18 year old kid fresh from out his mother's nest. Now in 2008 we run one of the most popular tattoo shops in the South and hands down the trendsetters of urban tattooing in ATL. Like all families we bump heads, fight, and fuss with each other but at the end of the day our goal is to stay #1 in our form of tattooing.
Alot of the time the media and magazines want to single me out from the others but I want to let the world know I'm NOT solo, I'm just one of the many members of City of Ink. Samba make sures the shop is ran right and we stay booked up with appointments while me and Tuki focus on tattooing and creating art without the stress of setting our own appointments or answering the phone. I wouldn't be where I am now without my crew (The Prophet Family) or without my new family at City of Ink so I THANK YOU ALL....I'm not going to name every single person in the Prophet Family or City of Ink but they all know who they are and they all know I love them all the same way...

No comments: