Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Voices and Ideas...

I know you will never understand me....being an artist our minds work on different brain patterns...expression is everything to me...anything I hear and see inspire me in some way... It never turns off....voices and ideas are unlimited... When I hear your voice tell me negative things it inspire me... When I hear your voice tell me good things it inspire me... So how do you want to inspire? Or do you even care? I can't run away from the voices.. So I take it all in and put it all right back out...the good & bad...it's all put in my art... You don't have to like it.. I don't always like what you say but I have no choice but to hear it... Take it all in and create something beautiful to ease the stress...


Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

K*Mack said...

*moved to tears*

kittyg said...

It moves me just to know that something I've said (more than likely positive) could possibly inspire you to create or direct your art in some profound way. I have been around artists of all sorts and poets throughout my life and am a sort of closet poet myself; so the mind of an artist has always intrigued me. Also being a Psych major the mind is my thing period. I love to see and observe things from anothers perception or insight. An artist mind is a wonder in itself. Keep up the good work, Miya, even though you are inspired; you also inspire many. Love the blogs they inspire me and I learn much. Peace.