Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Next Day

I was on facebook and the homie tagged the photo of the "eye" tattoo I did yesterday.... I love to see a tattoo the following day or 2...people say my eyes are my trademark...their not my trademark to ME but hey... Whatever makes the people happy....I actually got those eyes from my mother... When I was a kid, my mom would draw eyes for me... I would be amazed by the feeling it gave me... Like they were looking right back at me...she would also draw Erie & Bert (and graffiti bubble letters) but that's another story...


Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like that "eye" tattoo...

Constant.Momentum said...

I absolutely love the way you draw eyes. You always capture the emotions right in them. It's great! And they're so open and bright. Great job!