Sunday, January 17, 2010

Let her be Free "Tattoo"

I got a LOT of email about the drawing I did called "Let her be free"...I never thought about making it into a tattoo...I turned a few people down but one person I couldn't say "no" to and it was my homegirl, Kimberly (the mate of Tattoo legend, Lord Yatta) we only had time to start the outline because I had to get to a party at the Sutra lounge, so I will be finishing the tattoo in a week or 2... If you have never read "Let her be free" then type the title in the "search" box on the top of my blog... Hope yall enjoy... Thanks again Kim aka Warrior Mama






Posted from my iPhone

Location:City of Ink

2 comments:

Warrior Mamma said...

and i am HONORED to have this tattoo...i fell in love with the image (and the spirit of the image) when you first shared it on your blog...i'm extremely excited to finish her up! i'm ready when you are! peace, love, light and joy to you miya...and the family too!

Michelle Love said...

dope.