Saturday, January 9, 2010

$20 Tattoos TODAY only!

Today City of Ink / Greedmont Park's Corey Davis will be doing $20 "Thunder Bolt" tattoos at the shop from 2pm-9pm


This year we are focusing on "branding" the names of COI artists.... Sophie did her "free" tattoo to her 1st walk-in customer of 2010, I did a $50 plus can good special for Xmas.. And gave the can goods to a local homeless shelter...Chris McAdoo has a $40 "name" deal going on now....and TODAY I will be one of the people will be getting a C. Davis thunder bolt... I'm thinking about getting mine tattooed on my thumb...if I do get it I will make sure I twitpic it and blog it...yall come support Corey Davis today..bring $20 and get yours....

City of Ink
323 Walker St. (Castlerberry Hill) Atlanta, GA 30313
404-525-4465 1pm-10pm
Twitter.com/cityofink
Thecityofink.com


Posted from my iPhone

Location:City of Ink

1 comment:

necie said...

Can't wait to see what they look like!