Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Stressful week = $ 2 Dollar Tuesdays


It's been a very stressful week for me, work, love, my children, etc...so I think I'm going to check out Demayne and Kevin in Marietta for their City of Ink $2 Dollars (which includes $2 Drinks so everyone can get drunk for CHEAP) plus I havent played any pool in a while so I feel like busting someone's ass! I never get to go out with the City of Ink staff..so I thinks its time to relax and meet my clients, supporters, and fans tonight....I just finished looking at the new Wolverine & X-Men cartoon with Prophet, now we about to go to the movies and see Star Trek....some quality time with my lil' man...I will see yall TONIGHT @ 11pm

City of Ink $2 Dollar Tues TONIGHT $2 Drinks & Pool Table follow me:
http://twitter.com/miyabailey

Bar & Grill
2359 Windy Hill Rd, SE
Marietta, GA

No comments: