Monday, May 4, 2009

Just another day......

I woke up with a hangover this morning...went to Sugahill for their last night (they are closing down)..the vibe was real cool...Demayne and Kevin had an event out in Marietta and I missed it. I havent checked my email in a few days so when he sent me a text asking me "Are you coming out tonight" I thought he was referring to the last night at Sugahill...lol I guess I better start checking my email more....I needed to get out..I'm having some issues at home, having a hard time trying to balance a personal life and a business...I'm a warrior so I don't let stress stop me but it is really hard to focus on art when your not happy....so I smoke a blunt or 2 to ease the stress and maintain like the soldier my family raised me to be....Yesterday me and Prophet hit up Borders books for some new X-Men comics...my lil' man loves him some Wolverine so I will be taking me to see the movie this sunday....I miss seeing him so I'm trying to finish this waiting list off and take off for the whole month of August to spend sometime with my kids and finish up my book....once my book is released in stores I can cut back my tattoo hours and focus more on my children and open up more tattoo shops all across America....while it's time for me to jump in the shower and get ready for City of Ink...yall be blessed....peaceeeeeeee!

No comments: