Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The FAST way to make an appointment....

A lot of people are hitting me up saying "I tried to call and book an appointment but you are booked all month." Then the SAME person turn around a month later and ask " Can I get an appointment this month? Last month you were booked up!"

The point is, if you didn't book me when I only had a month wait, why do you think I would have openings the following month? The longer you wait to call for an appointment the more other SERIOUS people are calling and booking me up making the waiting list even longer. If you have to wait 2 weeks to 2 month thats nothing for a LIFE TIME of art on your body. And if you can't wait for me, there are lots of other artists at City of Ink that can handle that job.

The BEST way to set an appointment and get in there fast!

1.) Before you even decide to write me with your ideas, CALL City of Ink and book the appointment FIRST. Because while you are writing me, people from all on the world are calling City of Ink booking their appointments. By the time I get back to replying to your message or email, about 3-6 appointments have been booked before you. So CALL FIRST then write me, with the date and time Samba (shop manager) gave you for me.

2.) I don't do price quotes over the internet or over the phone. I just design to YOUR spending budget....if you have a question about price, just look through the tattoo folders (on myspace) and I will tell you how long the tattoo took me to do and how much it cost. But I will NOT copy or repeat a tattoo. I hear the same ideas over and over but I can make it look different everytime. So put your trust in me and let me handle it.

3.) If your in ATL, do waste your time calling the shop just DROP BY and talk to me in person, that way you can feel the vibe of the shop and get to know the artist who will be tattooing you.

4.) Call 404-525-4465 (1pm-10pm) closed on sundays
I now have APRIL openings for new tattoo appointments. April will come around very fast so call TODAY or drop by.

5.) For people who can't keep their appointments we have a $40 WALK-IN tattoo special, meaning all you have to do is WALK IN...that simple, no appointment needed. 1pm-10pm (no sundays)

I hope this info helped....many blessings!

We have the 2 Year Anniver. Art show on FEB. 27 @ 7pm-10pm "Enough Iz Enough" drop by....free to get in, free food, free drinks, and music!

We will also be featured in the April issue of INKED Magazine go on newstands on March 24th!

and I will be tattooing in SAN FRAN March 6-9...so your in the BAY area and want an appointment go to: www.myspace.com/cityofinkbooking

Miya Bailey "City of Ink"
323 Walker Street (Castleberry Hill)
Atlanta, GA 30313
1pm-10pm
404-525-4INK (4465)
www.thecityofink.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quality content is the secret to interest the users to go to see the website,
that's what this website is providing.

Look at my web page; how to get a bigger penis