Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Weed....



Why in the hell is weed illegal and New Ports legal?? Most of the people I know smoke weed. I know before I even started smoking weed, I would let things get to me. I would fight anyone if they said something stupid..but when I'm high you can say all the bullshit you want (as long as you don't touch). Weed relaxes the soul and mind. My goal is to be the first tattoo artist on the cover of "High Times" magazine...this blog ain't really about shit..I'm about to put on some "Devin the Dude" zone out, smoke a blunt and get back on my "enough iz enough" painting...I will be back later

3 comments:

ReadMindz said...

ya right, I agree with the attitude change when I use to some I just didn't care. Lol too bad I stopped.

Copasetic_Soul said...

Say that... I don't know what the big isshue is... Some say we smoke to become numb to some pain in our life but it's the exact opposite for me. When i smoke I feel all my emotions to the 25th power. Whatever is on my mind before I smoke is magnified and I'm forced to deal with it, but in a "take life as it comes" kinda way. For me that's a good thing because I love a stress free life. We should put a sign in the lawn at The White House that says "KEEP OFF THE GRASS" LOL

Hippie Maphia said...

I feel you. But weed also allowed me to realized that it wont be like that forever. We WILL be able to smoke weed legally. I tell people that all the time, let it manifest. People let weed stay illegal because they accepted the notion that it never will. It wouldve BEEN legal by now if we treat it like anything else we really want to see results from.