Monday, February 23, 2009

Tattooing the female body....a lesson


You know what I don't like? I don't like when a tattoo looks like a "tattoo" on the female body. For example if you use a STENCIL on a woman it looks just like a "tattoo" no flow, it don't follow her curves, its just a plain stencil tattoo with no movement. When you tattoo a woman, just follow her natural curves, so this means no stencils, just use a marker and follow her body...no matter her size (big or small) a tattoo that flows with her curves will look sexy on anyone..I will posting some sample drawings this week before the art show showing you examples on how to use this effect...just flow her body and art will be born...Lesson ONE

3 comments:

Brandi Pettijohn said...

word up...cant wait...end of april is coming up soon!

JammMASTER Flow said...

On that Note...Ima Need You to Bless my Curves...AsAp!

Anonymous said...

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
Extremely useful information specifically the last part :)
I care for such info much. I was looking for this particular info for
a long time. Thank you and best of luck.



Here is my website: XtraSize