Thursday, February 19, 2009

5:30am @ City of Ink for a musis video....

It's 5:30am in the mornings and me and Demayne are at City of Ink...I'm tired ass hell. I got off around 2am and I'm back at City of Ink already. This morning Slim from 112 and 8ball MJG will be filming a music video. They are setting up the lighting up now. The director just walked in and everyone is running around like ants. I have a full day of appointments so I will be up on Red Bulls allday...I hope I finish in time so I can go to the Clipse, Hollyweerd, Proton, and Yellawolf show tonight on North Ave...MJG just walked in..time to smoke one...

ok....I just found out it's MJG's song, and it features Slim from 112....man it's too early for my ass to be up...I live the vampire life..lol

1 comment:

ReadMindz said...

Sounds like it... I hate big crowds in the morning. You got gusto. 0.o