Sunday, February 15, 2009

Love and Lust

I did this piece for my book. It's a story of a beautiful woman who is flawless in beauty. She wants to fall in love, but the men she deals with can't see pass her looks so sex and lust is all they see when they look at her. She has the power to have any man she wants but it's never love, it's only lust that draws them to her. Her soul is lonely but her body isn't. She goes out with a lot of different men looking for love. The more she goes out with different men, the more men look at her for just sex. No man wants a woman who has been with different men, so lust will forever be her friend. And she will never be lonely until she grows old and her beauty fades....

She's a beautiful lonely soul...

Love is your favorite word

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know her well...sad but true...

Trisha LeAnn Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trisha LeAnn Johnson said...

So unfortunate and yet so prevelent. This blog really hits home as your words seem to have embraced my same thoughts. I feel as though I am becoming so desensitized by the words and compliments towards myself that come from men because their intent has almost always been for pure physical desire.....and that becomes so tiresome. Your words are so true.....my body is not lonely, but my soul is.....

Anonymous said...

I can relate to that..completely

Evangela said...

Tragically true! Oh my, I was a little uncomfortable reading it as I am not used to men understanding, and more importantly, articulating the experiences of women. Physical beauty isn't what it's cracked up to be (pros and cons). Do you remember the movie Sparkle? The main character was a walking target as her looks were exploited and eventually destroyed by a man whose desire was only to possess, make a mockery of...never to explore AND build the person inside.

jade said...

wow. love this.