Friday, February 6, 2009

Man....this sucks

Man, don't you hate it when someone is mad at you over dumb stuff when there are real major issues in the world today? There is a recession, police killing youth, shit I passed at less 8 homeless people today walking to work today. I just don't understand why someone want to keep negative energy in their life when the outside world is full of negative things. Why can't people just smile and seek INNER happiness? Maybe I see life different because I was raised by free spirited family. My mother told me once, just stay away from them until they are over it. Man, I wish I just could open my head and let them jump inside and feel the happiness I feel everyday...fuck the negative shit, shake it off, and live life. See the world through my eyes and feel the beauty...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

chuuch.

AssertiveWit said...

Some people can't find the beauty or happiness in the little things and that is why they make such big deals over the negative in their life. As long as it isn't the end of the world, no one should stay upset over things that don't really matter. Unfortunately, that isn't the reality of things. People just need to learn to take it easy...it's far easier to stay positive than staying negative so I take my figurative 2 minutes to be "upset" about something and then I am generally over it...I got more important things to worry about :)

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain.......But honestly, you can only live for you so throw that negative shit out the window and keep on moving. Like you said, live life!!! There are TOO MANY other "positve" things to be thinking about.......Stay Positive Miya. ;-)

"LIVE Life"