Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cut the Check!!!

A lot of people always ask me why I'm never at the Hollyweerd shows. It's not because I don't want to it's because Hollyweerd and City of Ink are both two different management so it's up to the managers to make sure they don't book me tattoo appointments on the same day as the Hollyweerd shows. Tuki said he will fix that problem because I be damn if I miss another one of my brothers shows. I hate being the only one at the shop tattooing allnight while City of Ink is at the shows supporting my team. So from now on if there is a Hollyweerd show, I hope Demanye and Samba will not have me all booked and alone at the shop working allnight while the family is having fun..LOL Here is a video filmed of Hollyweerd performing at Lenny's. Cut the Check is my FAVORITE Hollyweerd song..I feel that shit in my SOUL!
Love yall...see yall at the next show! SO if you don't see my at a Hollyweerd show ask them niggaz "Why yall got Miya working tonight?" Make sure you go right up to SAMBA or Tuki..LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes..City of Ink booked me AGAIN on a Hollyweerd show, so I didn't make it to lastnight show. I had clients fly in from Cali...and 2 clients who drove down from NY..maybe next time, if Samba talks to Hollyweerd management in advance.