Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Sketchbook

I have been working hard on new artwork for my book...These pieces came from my soul, untame pure art, with no rules...I hope you enjoy these...when times get hard and I feel alone, my art is always honest and there to ease my mind...Thanks to the Most High...I have a way to feed my family without having to rob banks and away to escape reality and be free.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=3474897&albumId=2681387

Leave a comment....on myspace

Nasty DreamsI wish I told him.....Fly HighDripping StarsInspired by GummoStep One

www.myspace.com/miyasart (ART PAGE)

4 comments:

ReadMindz said...

that's what real art is right? From the soul...

Unknown said...

NO..some art is created for MONEY...each is from the MIND...I do both..I can't create art from the SOUL and I can do commerical art for the MONEY.

good[e]. said...

ooooo, they came out so good! i love 'em even more now!

Soulfulll said...

awesome work as always