Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Visual Prophets....Goldi Gold & Flux

I love Brandi's Doc the Artist series. She did one on two of my closest friends. I met Flux and Goldi back in college. I wish I could find those old video tapes from school. Me and Flux was studying 5% lessons and I would see Goldi at all the Zulu nation meetings. We have been kicking it for a long time now..and I love these brothers deeply. Real artist with passion who isn't all hollywood and brand new...thats why I fuck with them and love them like my brothers....



Binkis Recs and Jungle 45

2 comments:

M.O.B.B. said...

da homies

Hippie Maphia said...

5% lessons. I knew you knew some shit man. Knew it! But its funny most of the people that bring your name up say that. "That nigga knows some shit man, you see his tattoos? You can see his tattoos and TELL that nigga is spritual as fuck" ahaha it's soo funny