Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tattoos from 1993-1994....HELL NO!




LOL...man, I found some OLD tattoos I did back in 1993 and 1994. I did the "Nigga 4 Life" tattoo when I was coming out of high school on my homeboy, Nick. I was only 18 years old...man that tattoo is some reallll ghetto hood shit. I didn't have a tattoo machine, I used a single needle...lol That tattoo cost $15...LOL man, I'm glad I made it out those projects. And the tattoo I did on Usher was done in 1994...he was JUST turning 16 years old..and I was 19 when I did his tattoo. I was only in ATL for a few month and we all hang out in the same apartments in Sandy Springs (shit I lived there he was just hanging out) Babyface had just bought him a black jeep for his 16th bday, and came by to pick up his friends thats when he decided he wanted a tattoo. After the tattoo (a month or 2 later) we ended up all going to BET's Teen Summit tv show....me, Demanye and a few other of my crew got our first TV appearance. I got into with Shamar Moore live on TV...it got really heated...later on that same show Usher came out to perform and he started repping my crew at the time "BGP"...he started the chant and me and the boys wilded the fuck out...BET seprated my crew 2 different area for the filming...so we wouldn't start trouble (we were pretty wild back in 94)one half of the Prophet Family was sitting behind the Goodie Mob (Cee-Lo was only 18 years old at the time)..it was a beautiful time in ATL...when the show ended they had the world premier of TLC's "Rainfalls" and I had stood up and spoke for the first time on national TV...that was only the beginning...

8 comments:

ReadMindz said...

Aww, I was baby... kind of sad... Funny when you look back at 94 and realize how much has changed.
I kind of hope the next ten years are not as drastic.

Anonymous said...

lmaoo...look @ Usher..."strike a pose...Vogue, Vogue, Vogue"...

AssertiveWit said...

I wonder if he still has that tattoo or if he covered over it...honestly, it doesn't look that bad at all.

AssertiveWit said...

I was talking about Usher's tattoo, not the other guy hahahhahaha

Unknown said...

Usher was just at the shop getting a tattoo by Tuki...it's still there...lol But an artist in Vegas upgraded it last week.

Copasetic_Soul said...

Teen Summit was my shit... lol

Brittney Greene said...

In 1994 I was 7!!! lol... glad you perfected your craft before you got your hands on me... lol... just playing, everyone has to start somewhere...

Anonymous said...

What's up everybody, here every one is sharing such familiarity, therefore it's nice to read this blog, and I used to
go to see this webpage daily.

my site - Lawlers Cheesecake Recipes