Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Mama... My Queen

There is no words to explain the love I have for my mama...an instinct a man has to protect the woman who gave birth to him.... I know I gave you hell growing up but I hope to repay you with all the good I'm trying to do now as a MAN....I just want to make you proud of me and give you anything your heart desires... Mama you made me a warrior and a hard worker..I watched you work all my life and I promise you will NOT be working your whole life....you are the reason I'm an artist... Your the reason I'm strong... I just love you.. I would die for you and I would live for you.. Your my queen the woman I worship...mama I will always be there for you....because you have always been there for me... Even when I was wrong.. You told me when I was wrong but you always had my back even when I did mess up...You were the first one to come bail me out of jail...you always told me to follow my dreams...I love you mama... Happy mothers day...your first son, Miya Bailey


Posted from my iPhone

No comments: