Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day Tashia

Happy Mothers Day Tashia.... Just wanted you to know I'm very thankful for the things you do...all your work do not go unnoticed, you are there for my son when I'm at work....you study with him and make sure his homework is done.... Your raising my son to be a good man and I love that.... Plus your even like a mother to me...you cover all my weaknesses and make me a stronger man....I just want to thank you for believing in me.... And like I said before, you deserve this whole world... I love you Tashia Bailey.... happy mothers day


Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

Tashia Bailey said...

Aww, thank you Miya. I appreciate the love :) I put everything into that boy to make sure that he has a good life no matter what. As you know, I grew up middle class with both of my parents and my Mama made sure we had what we needed also. So that's where I get it from.....

Mrs. Honey Dip said...

That is so sweet. I wish more men would say stuff like that (and mean it).