Monday, May 24, 2010

It never stops...

Thoughts are unlimited...everything comes in..mixes up and come out beautiful...nothing is wasted...memories are gas fueling flames of untamed thought patterns... Different from yours... But understood by my kind...artist they call us...the creators of worlds...the masters of turning nothing into something...worshipped by some.... Hated by those who don't understand... We are visual angels....taking orders to create by the Most High.. We are artist and it never stops


Posted from my iPhone

5 comments:

N-Doe said...

itz REAL...REALLY REAL...i love it.

Constant.Momentum said...

I like the feel of this blog. Kind of makes me wanna write more. Artists have such a beautiful way of putting things together. May it be lines, curves, and colors or words. It's just.. ..beyond explanation. Great post Miya.

Anonymous said...

I am so inlove with your work...absolutely love it!!

Sincerely Lisa said...

creativity = breathing

Anonymous said...

I truly feel that way abt artists...maybe because I am one. Not on your level and not with your freedom, but I do believe we have some special power and a God-given talent preordained to do something great in the world...be it through the lives we touch, the experiences we go through, or the legacies we leave behind. So keep blazing your trail of greatness, Miya.

-J.