Monday, November 9, 2009

I wish :-(




Man, Mr.Cartoon will be tattooing in New York the same time I will be tattooing up there... I would love to get a piece by him, but I can't spend $3000 right now before Xmas & birthdays with 3 kids.... He is worth every penny but i can't spend that right now....much love to Mr. Cartoon get that money and create some beautiful art...I'm only doing $500-$1500 sessions in NY....and people be complaining lol I wish they REALLY knew what I should be charging.. $500 ain't shit when the hotel is $150 a night plus plane tickets.....so Mr.Cartoon muchhhhh respect brother...you are inspiring me, thank you.


Posted from my iphone

4 comments:

Miya Bailey said...

Mr. cartoons asst said he will do pieces under $3000 like lettering... Maybe I should I should get some dope lettering from him... But I doubt he will have time for the smaller pieces... $3000 for his art is an amazing deal ! I know he booked up

mr.soul:216 said...

you're on your way tho' bro...

Geeky Black Girl said...

Damn. Once you hit $3000, I'm gonna miss you man! LOL.

Anonymous said...

3 kids...xmas... dont forget groceries..clothes cause they outgrow everything n their shoes every 2 months! ...etc.. I KNOW THE FEELING cos thats why I havent seen YOU yet.. :( bILIIVE ME!! I know da feeling, but I agree with ur man..your on ur way... stay focused ..