Saturday, February 20, 2010

Lion & Dove

This brother has been hittin me on Twitter for a sec now... I tattooed his friend, Dave and he liked what I did for him so he book an appointment and drove down from Ohio to get this tattoo... He wanted negative lines, a lion, dove, plus a halo... And here's what I created for him....he wanted the classic MB lion feel so I had to go back and study my older work to get back into that "zone" This was a fun piece to do.. Thanks my brother

















For a tattoo appointment please call 404-525-4465 mon-sat 1pm-10pm


Posted from my iPhone

3 comments:

Empress Journee' said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Radical Selfie said...

Beautiful!!! Do you do "touch ups" on existing tats?

Unknown said...

Thank you... My work fairly ever need touch ups, if I didn't do the tattoo I won't touch up another persons art work but i will do a "cover up"