Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Drawing allnight

Lastnight I was up drawing allnight....I have been working on my BOOK "Before I'm Gone: The Art & Life of Miya Bailey" for over 3 years now... And I'm almost to the point where I feel I can show some of my friends & family a few pages...but I will wait until after the FEB.26 City of Ink art show








I worked on the Tuki Carter drawings for the book lastnight Starting with the day we met in the dorm room up until we opened COI together....I'm including everyone who has been important to my life in my book... The people who has helped me get to this point in my life....


I took a few breaks...caught up on some reading.... X-Men comics of course and that new series from marvel called "Siege" it's very dope by the way.





I try to only surround myself with art, toys, photography and things that inspire me and spark new ideas...


I will be getting these 3 pieces framed soon for my art studio... More visual things to inspire me and keep me creative


Now it's time to get out of bed... I need to get over to my art studio to jump back on the art i'm doing for the art show (Friday Feb.26) meet with my accountant.... And be at City of ink for my 3pm tattoo appointment... A look into my life..... Miya Bailey

Posted from my iPhone

Location:My Art Studio

No comments: