Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Last tattoo of the night...

My last appointment of the night was cool ass hell... She had a nice idea and I knew I could bring her vision to life.... This tattoo was an early birthday gift to herself...it was an honor and I thank you for putting your trust in me.. when she said she want "orange" I got excited.. Orange is my favorite color to tattoo with... So I was happy :-)


The "Sharpie marker" skin sketch



The outline


The skin & clothing


It's finished...







Posted from my iPhone

Location:City of ink

4 comments:

Warrior Mamma said...

this is BEAUTIFUL, miya! don't you just love it how a vision manifests right before your eyes?!? peace and love!

Anonymous said...

This is sooooo nice!! S~

Wanna said...

Aquarius...Very Nice!

Sweet Georgia Peach said...

I am honored as hell to have made your blog. I'm so proud of my piece and so happy with what you did for me. It means soooo much to me.

Fearless in 2010! You kicked off my birthday month! - Sonja