Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Good Day....




Today was a good one....a lot of positive energy....a lot of love...I just finished doing a Tribe Called Quest tattoo (check out the twitpics) on my homeboy Jose from the Adidas store in the Lenox...it was a chilled out session...Tuki is tattooing the homie, "D" from London again...Chris Carter is sleep in the chair....yesterday BET dropped by the shop again this time it was for the "Tiny & Toya" show...I tattooed Tiny again and her friend Kiesha and Tuki tattooed Toya and one of Toni Baxtons sisters....I think I will check out Slice tonight then go home and watch a movie peace yall.... MB











Posted from my iPhone

2 comments:

T-Watt (Toni) said...

Congrats on your day sir!!!! I will be through your shop on Friday to drop off my deposit. You are a VERY talented young man. Keep doing your thing!!! And again CONGRATS!!!

Anonymous said...

thats ws up Miya! :) I hope the rest of the week and month brings this kind of positive energy also and it spill into 2010 and the familia ~S