Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tori....The Apprentice @ City of Ink

I would like to introduce you to Tori, the newest apprentice at City of Ink. I met Tori through Chris McAdoo....Tuki started training him a few months ago...once he is ready I will let him start watching me tattoo...but until then he will be drawing, and cleaning up City of Ink....next step is let him tattoo himself...I hated that part when I first started...but you can't tattoo anyone until you tattoo yourself...an apprentice at City of Ink will go under training for about 3 years...once we feel they are ready, then the fun starts....



PS...don't forget to come out to City of Ink on APRIL 17th @ 7pm for Corey Davis's FIRST SOLO Art Show...I'm excited about this show!

2 comments:

M.O.B.B. said...

i'm tryna get my dress from Corey for the show. And like I always say, love the apprentices, but no one inks me but Miya and Tuki :)

Unknown said...

Corey isn't an Apprentice...he is a tattoo artist...Sophie and Tory are the apprentices...Corey is 100% tattoo artist and have a huge following....if you let "OTHER" people tattoo you outside of COI..then I KNOW you will let Corey onday...because he is better than most