Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tomorrow night @ City of Ink 7pm-10pm

Corey Davis's FIRST solo art show is tomorrow night @ 7pm...be there yall! Here is a message from Corey himself....

Hello everyone!
It's me, Corey Davis, finally taking a break from the acrylic paint and pencils to write you this brief invitation to my first solo Art Show this Friday @ City of Ink [323 walker st]. It's FREE to everyone, and I pushed on the boundaries of High and low art to make sure the work is affordable for everyone. Thanks to everyone whos been there to encourage and inspire me. I'd also like to thank my sponsors. I'm so stoked, I think I'm gonna Puke... lol, but I hope you all come out and enjoy the work. Please come dressed like futuristic punk-rockers from space. I know my outfit is gonna be nuts.

Sounds by DJ Wreckineyez
Doors open at 7PM

Good//Bad//Beautiful AFTERPARTY @ Cenci [1259 Glenwood Ave]
11PM-3AM. DJ Mafiaso. Free Crunk Juice for everyone! $5 all night! Check out my blog on Greedmontpark.com for more info and pics.

No comments: