Saturday, June 6, 2009

Death and pain....

I just got a call from my mother a few minutes ago..my sister's father Billy is sick with cancer and they said he might have a week to live....Billy is a major part of my book I'm working on and he helped raise and mold me as a man....He was the first man who teach me the value of forgiveness. I wish I could be there for my mother and sister right now in this moment of pain...but I have clients who flew in for their tattoos so I'm stuck at City of Ink today...but tattooing will help me keep my mind off of this. Billy is like a father to me....and the very first page of my book starts with a story about him and my mothers relationship. Nikki I love you sis, and I hope you be strong for your father....he is in my prayers...now it's time to tattoo Mike Flo's head..he is my first appointment today...and he beat cancer himself years ago...so make this is a sign of balance...birth and death....I love BILLY G....you will always be like a father to me...THANK YOU for helping me become the man I am today....may The Most High guide your light to the other side in peace....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prayers for him.