Saturday, June 6, 2009

Another day @ City of Ink

In these troubling times, its good to be around positive energy and people. No matter how stressful life it..I feel THANKFUL to have the family, friends, and staff I have in my life...Just being at City of Ink surrounded by creative people, smiles, beautiful people can and do make life feel like you don't have a problem in the world. I have been to alot of tattoo shops and studios in my life..so when we decided to build City of Ink we wanted to do something totally opposite from the "normal" a place not built with a lot of money but A LOT of Love....just wanted to express how thankful I am to have the clientele we do, and the artist we do...it's just another day at COI..time to jump on that tat...I do have a few more videos to post up

PS...I seen my first Mike Giant tattoo in person today...on black skin...NICE and clean!



No comments: