Friday, August 27, 2010

Tattoo Artist: Imani K. Brown

We have been working with Imani Brown & Pinz-n-Needlez for 4 years now... And she has grown to be my lil sister...I have watched her grow over the years...known for her tight clean linework and original subject matters... She is also a painter and launched her own brand called "Indian Pussy" based off a character she created... From tattoos to paintings, to sneakers, skateboards & fashion... Imani is a well rounded artist... She works at City of Ink every few months doing guest spots... She has tattooed both me AND Tuki Carter so that says a lot about her talent.... Here are 2 pieces she done this month up in DC if you would like to book Imani for her next Atlanta guest spot please call 404-525-4465 mon-sat 1pm-10pm


I'm REALLY loving that "Obey" piece.....


Posted from my iPhone

No comments: