Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Art of Asheville NC

I have been all over the South and I have yet to see another southern city that support artists and their art like Asheville do.... Art is everywhere you go... Almost every business there has art hanging up... It's on the streets, buildings, stores, everywhere....and I'm not even including the art galleries there... It's an amazing art community... An artist dream... So relaxing and inspiring









































Posted from my iPhone

3 comments:

Kasual Whispers said...

Oh they Go Ham in Ashville With the art... Loved it... Thanks for allowing us to see great work through your eyes... And Thanks for the work you do...

Anonymous said...

This is some good stuff! I plan to support artists when I get my own place. I need the energy of free spirits in my life to keep me motivated. Maybe I need to visit Ashville. Thanks for sharing!

-J.

Anonymous said...

If you are tired of all the trendy toys out there, this is
a classic you can't go wrong with. Almost everyone can probably recall playing with them as a child, putting together figures and taking them apart without any regard for what they were doing. Then jot down the name of your little kid on the smooth and flat side using a permanent marker.

my blog - lego castle