Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Plush 357 Cartoon....by my lil homie, Corey Davis

Corey Davis has been with me for almost 3 years now and I'm VERY proud of this young man. I have seen him grow from just an artist, to a tattoo artist, to a fashion designer to a businessman. Corey reminds of a younger version of myself. He's only 22 years old and has his own clothing line and store in downtown ATL. Once me and Tuki got Corey we tried out best to be postive role models for him. Sometimes I can be a lil' over protective of the young man, and it is well known in the streets of ATL if anyone fucks with him, I will knock the mouth off their face...lol just joking but I'm dead serious :) This is Corey's FIRST cartoon, please enjoy I will post more later. Also support him and order some of his t-shirts on www.PLUSH357.com

2 comments:

Tani Joy said...

What it do Miya? I did a spot on plush .357 on the blog a few days ago. I loveee his line and creativity. He's learning under the best, so I hope to see bigger things from him.

Shay

JMills said...

Hey Miya I enjoyed the cartoon by Corey....it's nice to see young black men helping younger black men do something positive.......keep up the good work!!!

Crystal AKA JaguarMills