Sunday, September 14, 2008

Craig "FLUX" Singleton....one of my favorite artist

If your in ATL and read the "Rolling Out" weekly paper then I know you have seen Flux's artwork. I met Flux in 1994 when were we both going to AIA. He has always been an amazing artist and everytime I see new work from him he inspires me to work even harder on my paintings. I was on youtube and hit up one of my favorite channels, Jungle45 TV. Goldi Gold filmed Flux finishing up his, Mary J painting for the Arts, Beats, Lyrics art show. I had to share this video clip with yall..and I hope it inspires you the same way it inspired me. Art lives in ATL!





1 comment:

Goldi gold said...

word, that's my dude right there. It's crazy because the 1st art show we had at your shop that was the first time he touched the paint brush in years. And he just keep getting better and better and better and still trying to find out how to get better. But I'm trying to documented you, flux and all my fly peoples to let heads know that cats are out here beasting like no other