Monday, May 23, 2011

Inspire Your City: Foundation

At City of Ink we take pride in "Following Dreams" and inspiring the next person... A few months ago me & Artist, Kevin Harp (Mr.Soul) visited a school and spoke with the students.... This is something i do for my own personal reasons....my mother was my main role model in my life.. But I also had great male role models... Ray Mapp, Billy G, Bro.Musa, and Mr.Bailey from Asheville High....These men helped me become the man I am today and I'm thankful... So I follow my heart and try to do what they did for me growing up. If you want to try to change the world your in.. Start with the city you live in... Inspire your city... If you would like for me to speak at your school please call: 404-644-1912 or miyasart@gmail.com


























Posted from my iPhone

3 comments:

AssertiveWit said...

No one can EVER say that you do not give back to the community in which you live. Keep up the good work Miya! :-)

BessieAkuba said...

Love. Love. Love. I admire you even more for this.

Anonymous said...

IS ALL ABOUT THE KIDS!!! TELL THE WORLD MIYA!!! THEY ARE NOT LISTENING !!!!!