Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tattooing in MIAMI.....Jan 9th-11th

January, 9th-11th, 2009
Miami Tattoo Expo
Miami Beach Convention Center
Hotel: Days Inn South Beach

I will be tattooing in Miami again...it's been a long time so it's time for my return.

The PRICES will all depend on Hotel cost, plane tickets, rental car, my booth cost for the Miami Tattoo Expo, and our tour manager.

If you would like to get tattooed by me in MIAMI please contact our road manager at www.myspace.com/cityofinkbooking

Please send him this following info:

NAME:

AGE:

EMAIL:

PHONE:

CITY:

TATTOO IDEA:

TATTOO SPENDING BUDGET:

THE DATE YOU WANT YOUR TATTOO:

www.myspace.com/cityofinkbooking
404-525-4465
1pm-10pm

PS.....I will not be able to tattoo everyone so I'm bring Sophie & Melvin with me (see their work on my TOP friends list)

No comments: